The fund aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Benchmark: ASISA Global Multi-Asset Flexible category average
The strategies we employ to achieve the above objectives are:
- Maintain the offshore holdings in the fund to a minimum of 80% of fund value.
- Apply a building block approach to asset allocation to maintain strict control of the asset exposures.
- Construct the offshore equity and listed property components of the fund by using a core-satellite approach, whereby low-cost passive solutions are used to gain broad market exposure and well-priced actively managed solutions are used to gain exposure to specific strategies, styles, and risk management methodologies.
- Use both active and passive solutions to construct the income components of the fund.
- The fund is not Regulation 28 compliant.